"X2" Scissor Lamp
Scissor lamps are classic for a reason, they are an absolutely timeless and iconic combination of form and function! These 'pin-up' lamps are easy to install and can provide targeted lighting most anywhere in your home.
My scissor lamp features a stainless steel scissor arm with an expertly applied antique patina. It extends to about 24 inches, retracts to about 12 inches, swings to the wall in both directions, and the shade can be pivoted up and down. Height is about 10 inches including the cord coils. The necked bell shade (hard to find!) has a custom dark grey finish outside, polished silver inside. It measures 6" wide by 5" high.
The U.L. rated socket is solid brass. I apply the patina by hand - it starts out bright and shiny and ends up the incredible vintage finish you see in the photo!. Quality cast iron and brass fittings are used throughout.
Your new lamp will come wired with 9 feet (total) of twisted grey cloth covered cord and a vintage-style plug. It will accept a standard light bulb (E26 socket) and plug into a standard North American wall outlet. 60 watts maximum. A light bulb is not included unless you are located in California (California orders ship with a CFL bulb.)
Full-range dimmer sockets are available as an added-cost option. Please note that the knob style will vary from the pictures for this option. Dimmer sockets are for 120V use only - they are not compatible with 240V.
These lights are extremely versatile – install one or a pair in your living or reading area, or as a bedside lamp! They can be posed in any number of ways and provide excellent illumination. Form and function combined in a refined take on industrial style!
The "X1" is custom made-to-order just for you. Please click the "Delivery" tab beneath the pictures for details.
- All Photonic Studio Lighting is custom made-to-order
- Current lead time required to produce your order is 6-8 weeks.
- I am a one-man shop, so in certain circumstances cited lead time can increase. You will receive notification via email of any adjustment in the estimated ship date.
- If you have a specific deadline or need an order rushed, please contact me before purchasing.
- Standard shipping within the US is via USPS Parcel Select.
- International order are welcome!