"Worcester" Boom Lamp
Introducing the "Worcester" boom lamp, as seen on the Emmy award winning "Master of None".
The boom lamp has been an industrial classic for more than a century, and for good reason - they are beautiful to look at, and just plain useful! The "Worcester" updates this iconic form in modern materials and finishes. An elegant addition to your space that provides light right where you need it!
The "Worcester" can be mounted to a wall, desk, headboard, etc., or hardwired. The steel arms measure 24" and 30" as pictured, or choose the 18"/24" length. All three joints are solid brass and allow the light to articulate. The solid brass U.L. rated socket has a slightly slimmer profile than pictured. The parabolic shade is steel.
The plug-in version (pictured) comes with 14 feet (total) of twisted grey cloth covered cord and a quality black phenolic plug. The hardwire version includes a 5" wide x 1" deep cylindrical steel wall plate and mounting screws.
All steel components ship with a high quality crystalline wax finish. The wax will need to be refreshed periodically to avoid corrosion.
Both versions accept a standard light bulb (E26 socket.) A light bulb is not included unless you are located in California (California orders ship with a CFL bulb.)
These extension lamps are extremely versatile – install one or a pair in your living or reading area, or as a bedside light! They can be posed many different ways and provide excellent illumination. Form and function combine in a refined take on industrial style!
NOTE - the pictures show two lamps. This listing is for one lamp only.
The "Worcester" is custom made-to-order just for you. Please click the "Delivery" tab beneath the pictures for details.
- All Photonic Studio Lighting is custom made-to-order
- Current lead time required to produce your order is 6-8 weeks.
- I am a one-man shop, so in certain circumstances cited lead time can increase. You will receive notification via email of any adjustment in the estimated ship date.
- If you have a specific deadline or need an order rushed, please contact me before purchasing.
- Standard shipping within the US is via USPS Parcel Select.
- International order are welcome!