"Teller" Black & Brass Boom Lamp
The boom lamp has been an industrial classic for more than a century, and for good reason - they are beautiful to look at, and just plain useful! The "Teller" updates this iconic form in modern materials and finishes. An elegant addition to your space that provides light right where you need it!
The "Teller" can be mounted to a wall, desk, headboard, etc., or hardwired. The black powder coated steel arms measure 18" and 24"respectively, but can also be ordered in 24/30" lengths.
All three joints are solid brass and allow the light to articulate. The socket is brand new, solid brass, and U.L. rated. The parabolic shade is also solid brass.
The plug-in version (pictured) comes with 12 feet (total) of twisted black cloth covered cord and a quality black phenolic plug. The hardwire version includes a 5" wide x 1" deep cylindrical brass wall plate and mounting screws.
Both versions accept a standard light bulb (E26 socket.) A light bulb is not included unless you are located in California (California orders ship with a CFL bulb.)
These extension lamps are extremely versatile – install one or a pair in your living or reading area, or as a bedside light! They can be posed many different ways and provide excellent illumination. Form and function combine in a refined take on industrial style!
- All Photonic Studio Lighting is custom made-to-order
- Current lead time required to produce your order is 6-8 weeks.
- I am a one-man shop, so in certain circumstances cited lead time can increase. You will receive notification via email of any adjustment in the estimated ship date.
- If you have a specific deadline or need an order rushed, please contact me before purchasing.
- Standard shipping within the US is via USPS Parcel Select.
- International order are welcome!