"Szabo" Swing Arm
The "Szabo" swing lamp combines iconic Industrial and Modern design cues into one supremely functional package. As seen on the cover of Architectural Digest!!
• Solid brass swing arm light
• Solid brass socket and flat shade
• Rotary switch on the socket
• Custom heavy duty steel wall plate finished in matte black, 4" wide
• Swings 180 degrees
• Black twisted cloth covered cord, and a polarized repro plug
• 14", 20" and 26" lengths (measured from the wall to the end of the shade.) Custom lengths are available on request
• 26" plug-in model shown in first picture, custom 20" hardwire version in second picture, standard 20" plug-in version in third picture.
If you plan to hardwire your lamp, choose the correct length + DIY hardwire kit. The kit includes a custom 4" wide brass spacer that that mounts behind the black face-plate, and mounting screws. The hardwire kit adds 1" to the overall length of the lamp. A special 5" cast brass spacer (as seen in third picture) is available on request.
The "Szabo" accepts standard household bulbs (E26 or E27) 60 watt maximum. A light bulb is not included with the order unless you are located in California (California orders ship with a CFL bulb.)
The "Szabo" is custom made to-order just for you. Please click the "Delivery" tab beneath the pictures for details.
- All Photonic Studio Lighting is custom made-to-order
- Current lead time required to produce your order is 6-8 weeks.
- I am a one-man shop, so in certain circumstances cited lead time can increase. You will receive notification via email of any adjustment in the estimated ship date.
- If you have a specific deadline or need an order rushed, please contact me before purchasing.
- Standard shipping within the US is via USPS Parcel Select.
- International order are welcome!