"Bonwit" Articulating Sconce
Introducing the "Bonwit" sconce, a Photonic Studio original!
This articulating wall lamp is a scaled down version of my full-size boom lamps. The solid steel arms are hand finished in a deep burnished black that shows hints of charcoal, blue and gold on close examination. On the lamp pictured they measure 7.5" and 11" respectively. The arms are treated with a high quality crystalline wax finish. The wax will need to be refreshed periodically to avoid corrosion.
The joints are solid brass and allow for great versatility in focus and pose. The socket is brand new, solid brass, and U.L. rated. The parabolic shade and the 5" cylindrical wall plate are solid brass as well.
The "Bonwit" accepts a standard 40 watt light bulb (E26 socket.) The plug-in version comes with 12 feet (total) of twisted black cloth covered cord and is equipped with a standard North American wall plug.
A light bulb is not included unless you are located in California (California orders ship with a CFL bulb.)
These sconces are extremely versatile – install one or a pair in your living or reading area, or as a bedside lamp! They can be posed in any number of ways and provide excellent illumination. Form and function combined in a refined take on industrial style!
The "Bonwit" is custom made-to-order just for you. Please click the "Delivery" tab beneath the pictures for details.
- All Photonic Studio Lighting is custom made-to-order
- Current lead time required to produce your order is 6-8 weeks.
- I am a one-man shop, so in certain circumstances cited lead time can increase. You will receive notification via email of any adjustment in the estimated ship date.
- If you have a specific deadline or need an order rushed, please contact me before purchasing.
- Standard shipping within the US is via USPS Parcel Select.
- International order are welcome!