"Tourner" Swing Arm
Inspired by the iconic Potence Lamp, the "Tourner" (pronounced tour-nay) is as functional as it is beautiful. A real statement piece!!
• Solid brass swing arm light
• Swings 180 degrees
• Spun brass cone shade adjusts up and down, right and left.
• On/Off switch at the top of the shade. A cord switch can be substituted for an additional $15.00
• Custom heavy duty steel wall plate finished in matte black
• 21", 27", 32" and 44" lengths (measured from the wall to the end of the shade)
• Black twisted cloth covered cord, with a polarized repro plug
• 27" model shown in the picture
Dimensions are 21" x 19", 27" x 21", 32" x 22", or 44" x 25". All measurements are approximate.
If you plan to hardwire your lamp, choose the correct length + DIY hardwire kit. The kit includes a custom 4" wide brass spacer that that mounts behind the black face-plate, and mounting screws. The hardwire kit adds 1" to the overall length of the lamp. A custom 5" cast brass spacer is available on request.
This model accepts standard household bulbs (E26 or E27) 40 watt maximum. I strongly recommend LED bulbs as they run cooler. LED is also a good choice if you need more light output. A light bulb is not included with the order unless you are located in California (California orders ship with a CFL bulb.)
The "Tourner" is custom made-to-order just for you. Please click the "Delivery" tab beneath the pictures for details.
- All Photonic Studio Lighting is custom made-to-order
- Current lead time required to produce your order is 6-8 weeks.
- I am a one-man shop, so in certain circumstances cited lead time can increase. You will receive notification via email of any adjustment in the estimated ship date.
- If you have a specific deadline or need an order rushed, please contact me before purchasing.
- Standard shipping within the US is via USPS Parcel Select.
- International order are welcome!