"H1" Antiqued Pendant Light
The pendant light has been an industrial classic since the 1880's - absolutely iconic lighting found in factories, workshops, bars and restaurants beyond counting. Today these lamps add a touch of gravitas and industrial charm to any space. I am very proud of my pendant line - you will not find a higher quality light in this style, vintage or modern. Details include:
• Hand antiqued steel cone shade. Ships with several coats of wax which should be replenished periodically to preserve the finish.
• Pictured with an 8" shade. Also available with 10" and 12" shades.
• Heavy duty solid cast brass holder with a hand antiqued finish.
• UL listed solid brass socket with solid brass vintage-style turn key. Stunning hand antiqued brass finish. Accepts E26/medium base bulbs, 60 watts maximum. Shown with an Edison-style bulb. There are many other bulb shapes that do not hang below the shade.
• Vintage-style twisted grey cloth covered cord.
The plug-in version includes 10 feet of cord, and a high-quality UL listed polarized phenolic repro plug. Additional cord is available for $1.50 a foot.
The plug-in version is also available with a set of heavy duty cast iron wall and ceiling loops to hang your lamp and adjust the shade height. The hardware needed to mount the loops to wood or sheetrock is included.
The DIY canopy kit includes a 5" cylindrical antiqued brass canopy with a built-in antiqued brass strain relief. The canopy threads onto the included crossbar, leaving no visible screws or mounting hardware. Canopy kits include 5 feet of cord. If you require additional cord it is available at a cost of $1.50 per foot.
Please note that the canopy versions are sold as DIY kits. They are not UL listed, so if it is your intention to hard-wire you should check with your contractor prior to purchase. The plug-in version is used at the customer's own risk, and should not installed where it can be accessed by young children.
A light bulb is not included unless you live in California. California orders ship with a CFL bulb.
The "H1" is custom made-to-order just for you. Please click the "Delivery" tab beneath the pictures for details.
- All Photonic Studio Lighting is custom made-to-order
- Current lead time required to produce your order is 6-8 weeks.
- I am a one-man shop, so in certain circumstances cited lead time can increase. You will receive notification via email of any adjustment in the estimated ship date.
- If you have a specific deadline or need an order rushed, please contact me before purchasing.
- Standard shipping within the US is via USPS Parcel Select.
- International order are welcome!